Plan of Action:
- Request a vacation day : Friday, March 13th -DONE
- Head to San Francisco….Visit http://www.calacademy.org/- This science museum has re-opened after ten years of renovation. Dan's been itching to go here, and of course, I want to check out their much talked about restaurant: http://www.themossroom.com/- DONE
- Plan a “tap along” visiting San Francisco's premium beer jaunts. http://www.alembicbar.com/ , http://latrappecafe.com/, and http://www.toronado.com/ Hey, wine and tea all day long, makes for a boring life.- DONE
- Check out North Beach & find a perfect little Italian joint to have dinner. Dan has been craving Pizza. The real kind. – Suggestions welcome.
- Invite our 2 buddies who live in the city to join us- one always needs a partner in crime, plus, they really know their way around! DONE
- Stay at The Westin - great deal, great location, and the best thing- no driving, and we get to sleep in - DONE
- Saturday- spend the day researching tea in Chinatown-Tea Drinker’s choice
- Saturday Night: Head back to Napa, either watch the next movie in queue from Netflix or go to the movies: http://www.slumdogmillionairemovie.co.uk/ A perfect, academy award winning movie with stunning cinematography, and some chai tea drinking going on.
- Sunday Morning: Make Savory Breakfast Pudding - Dan's favorite. Serve with specialty teas from http://www.drinktheleaf.com/
And, most importantly, remember to cater to his every whim! Gladly..
Surprise, Honey! Enjoy your birthday week, and I will see you at 1am on Friday morning. The clock starts ticking then. Love, your wife, Tree
P.S. Go ahead, and plan a “birthday week" surprise for someone you love today. Have fun. Need ideas? Comment here. I am happy to help.