Sunday, July 25, 2010

Free Your Mind

The Tea Drinker & I truly enjoyed our vacation to Japan. We needed a break from our routine, and craved taking an adventure together. This getaway got me thinking- the Wife of a Tea Drinker needs a break, too. Therefore, I plan to put up my feet, give my fingers a rest, let my mind run wild, and enjoy the rest of the lazy days of summer.

I will return to blogging on Sunday, September 12th. The hope is to resume with a new look and lots of fresh ideas. I am giddy just thinking about the prospect of taking this break (after nearly two and half years of sharing glimpses of our lives). I trust you will also welcome this break! Reading and living tea, wine, and food each week can take a toll on anyone's psyche and waistline.

In my absence, please remember to drink copious amounts of Drink the Leaf loose leaf teas...and spread the word. Or else, I will come back sooner.

2 comments:

Gayla said...

Stopped by to check out your blog...looks interesting! Thought I would tell you about my online tea shop since you love tea! I handblend all of my loose leaf tea's in small batches and use only fresh fruits in them that I dehydrate myself...so you are sure to have the freshest tasting tea you have ever enjioyed! Stop by my shop - The Tea Sampler and you are sure to find something you will just love! www.teasampler.etsy.com or feel free to email me directly in my shop with any questions or special tea blending requests! Hope to see ya there!

http://buy-pva.com said...

Nice post. Thank you
for taking the time to publish this information very useful! I’m still waiting
for some interesting thoughts from your side in your next post thanks!