Sunday, February 21, 2010

Unleash the Power Within with Loose Leaf Tea


After three days packed with plenty of food, wine, and social interaction, I am spent. I am staring at my suitcase(headed to NC for another week of the same), a pile of dirty laundry, an inbox that is overflowing, and all I want to do is lie in bed, eat popcorn, sip on bubbly water, and stay in my pajamas. Don’t we all yearn for days where the only thing required of you is to flip to the next page in your book, or mute commercials during a mind-numbing TV movie? This is that day for me.

The Tea Drinker greeted me this morning with a steaming cup of Keemun Hao Ya A, a delightful robust tea. Today is not a day to tread lightly with my caffeine intake. I need the extra boost. The bigger, the bolder the tea, the better my outlook will be. Hey, I like the way that sounds, kinda catchy: the bigger, the bolder the tea, the better my outlook will be! Repeat. Bob your head to the left, and now to the right. Bounce up and down. Skip around. Wow, I am starting to feel better already. Tony Robbins move over --I have unleashed the power within-I just might have the motivation to get out of bed today, or even a take a shower. My possibilities are unlimited. The world is my oyster.

Embrace your inner strength. But, remember to have that kettle nearby…

No comments: