Sunday, October 25, 2009

Napa Farmer's Market Season Comes to an End

A quick post today. I just returned from a weekend in Los Angeles—a mixture of work and pleasure. Isn’t it always? I am home for a day before I head out to Chicago to return to another busy weekend. Fall is in the air, Halloween is fast approaching, and the Napa Farmer’s Market season is coming to an end. Next Saturday, October 31st marks the last day. Don’t miss it! New teas will be on hand. I personally look forward to stocking up on my favorite produce and goodies, as well as wishing all of the vendors a successful off-season.

We will miss visiting with customers in person each Saturday, but I assure you, the Tea Drinker will not miss the 5:30am wake up call. He is looking forward to future Saturdays of sleeping in! A big thank you to our customers for their support this season! You are the best. In the meantime, if you need us---feel free to visit us at www.drinktheleaf.com.

Drinking 1992 Pu-erh, and enjoying being home for the moment. Remember to visit and support your local farmer's market before the season comes to an end.

No comments: